including in your Terms and Conditions:
- Intellectual Property rights – you want to be able to safeguard your content by protecting it from being copied, stolen or misused.
- Lawful use of your website– this is where you explain what is considered lawful content and use of your website (such as no spamming, profane or abusive content being uploaded to your site).
- Reservation of your rights – such as your right to terminate anyone’s use of your website and your right to amend your legal pages, etc.
- Refund or exchange policies– if you sell any products or services, you want to make sure your buyers accept your terms and conditions and know what your refund or exchange policies are.
- Governing Law provisions– where and how you will resolve legal disputes.